Listen to a global investment bank explain the IT security challenges they faced and why the bank invested in a UBA solution.
Date: Tuesday 27th June 2017
Time: 8:30am – 10:00am
Venue: Hawksmoor Guildhall, 10 Basinghall Street, London, EC2V 5BQ
Nearest Tubes: Bank or Moorgate
Register to join the June Breakfast Club at the Hawksmoor Guildhall, where you will learn:
- Why the Cyber Security and Identity Access Manager from a global investment bank chose User Behaviour Analytics (UBA) and why it is a powerful weapon of defence in their cyber security strategy.
- “Why SIEM’s can’t keep up?” – The former SOC Manager of eBay will explain how their SIEM tool fell short in logging, analysis and responding to insider threats and how Exabeam helped improve threat detection and automate the incident response process.
- Demo of how the Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform delivers value over a SIEM.
Places are limited – please register to avoid disappointment. All places will be confirmed by the Cyberseer team before arrival.
WHO IS THIS SEMINAR FOR?
This briefing is suited to C-level executives, including CIO’s, CISO’s, Heads of Information Security, Security Operation Managers, Security Architects and Cyber Security Managers interested in reviewing user behaviour analytics, tactics and remediation steps.
Cyberseer are skilled in advanced threat detection supporting FTSE 100 companies. Our Analysts, in conjunction with machine learning tool sets discover and investigate malicious human driven attacks as well as unfolding malicious machine threats.
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organisations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy SIEM vendors have failed.
With Exabeam, you can:
- Collect unlimited security data, at a predictable price.
- Detect modern threats that elude your SIEM.
- Respond effectively using automated work flows.
8:30 am Introductions
8:45 am Breakfast
9:00 am Former InfoSec Lead of eBay discussing “The SIEM is dead – Long live the ‘Security Intelligence Platform’”
9.20 am Demo of Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform that delivers log management, advanced analytics, and automated incident response capabilities.
9.30 am Guest speaker discussing why UBA was chosen by a global investment bank to detect advanced threats.
9.45 am Q&A
10.30 am Close