Taking place Thursday 8th January 2015 @ 6 pm GMT tune into our partners Co3 Systems webinar – Data Breach Crisis Control: How to communicate when you’re in the hot seat.
A data breach can become a company crisis quickly, and as the attacks on Sony and Target show, a breach’s impact can stretch for months. Knowing how to communicate to the various internal and external audiences is crucial to mitigating the trail of damage.
This webinar – “Data Breach Crisis Control: How to Communicate When You’re in the Hot Seat” – features Melanie Dougherty Thomas, a crisis expert with more than 20 years of experience in marketing and communications. Melanie is Managing Director of Inform, a top communications firm that serves Fortune 500’s.
With this webinar, you will learn how to quickly and effectively minimise data breach backlash through proper communications. It will include strategies for:
- Incident investigation and assessment
- Public acknowledgement and media management
- Customer and social media responses
- Legal notifications and obligations
Our featured speakers for this webinar will be:
- Melanie Dougherty Thomas, Managing Director, Inform
- Ted Julian, CMO, Co3 Systems