Cyberseer’s Managed Exabeam Threat Detection Service
Organisations face the ongoing challenge of staffing their security operations centres (SOCs) with skilled personnel. In the next few years, there will be even more Security Analyst’s positions unfilled. To alleviate this skills void, Cyberseer has a managed service to seamlessly deliver human intelligence combined with smart toolsets to detect against advanced threats. This includes a threat detection service using Exabeam – the leading User Entity and Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) security platform.
Cyberseer unifies the components of Exabeam into a single package with the addition of trained Cyber Security Analysts. A proprietary blend of threat intelligence sources deliver the contextual insights you need to locate threats that pose the highest risk to your business.
By pulling security logs into Exabeam’s Security Intelligence Platform, we can proactively transform your disparate data logs into correlated events with Cyberseer Security Analysts surfacing anomalies worthy of investigation in the context of your organisation.
Our service will alert you to high priority threats as they occur and provide regular reports into the threat status within your environment. Each threat detected is examined by our Cyber Security Analysts, classified and scored for severity and confidence.
Cyberseer’s managed service for Exabeam provides security teams with the insights to understand, prioritise and respond to threats faster. With our threat monitoring service, organisations can optimise resources to target real issues before threats become a business crisis.
- Detect advanced threats, malicious insiders and third-party supplier risk.
- Work on Data Loss Protection (DLP) projects.
- Assist with Payment Card Industry (PCI).
- Protect critical data and assets.
Why The Exabeam Threat Detection Managed Service?
- Smart security technologies are an important component of your security posture but generate little value without security experts available to manage them.
- Save resources and add value to your existing infrastructure through operational efficiency, by transforming your organisation into a consumer of technologies while empowering your security practitioners to focus on what’s important.
- Receive weekly and monthly threat intelligence reports, identifying areas that can be improved in your security posture.
- Consolidate multiple security data logs into one single dashboard.
- Meet regulatory requirements for logging and monitoring.
- Access Cyberseer’s forensic analysts experience and strategic partnerships with advanced technology providers.