EDUCATION LEVEL: BACHELOR’S DEGREE OR EQUIVALENT
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
SALARY: £30-£50K P.A.
LOCATION: CITY OF LONDON
(Near Bank, Cannon Street, Liverpool Street & Monument station)
CYBERSEER – THE ADVANCED THREAT DETECTION MANAGED SECURITY SERVICE PROVIDER
Cyberseer excels in advanced threat detection by leveraging cutting edge technologies and forensic analysis and investigation. Our security solutions alongside our managed service provide organisations with a flexible and intelligent defence that protects them from both external and internal cyber-attacks.
Join our fast-expanding company as we deliver advanced threat detection capabilities to a broad spectrum of clients across a multitude of industries.
The London Marketing Job Role:
To be successful you will need to be a self-starter, have great initiative and be comfortable leading the development of marketing strategies for our cyber security business. You will be managing and developing campaigns, coordinating events, designing brochures & social media posts and enjoy all aspects of a varied marketing role. You will report directly to the leadership team and work closely with sales, playing a pivotal role in helping grow the business to be best-in-class in the cyber security service field.
This job will suit a Senior Marketing Professional who is passionate and ambitious as well as dedicated and innovative.
Day to day you’ll own:
- The marketing plan across all elements of the marketing mix; developing digital strategy, maintaining the website, planning conferences, events and round tables, creating thought leadership pieces and marketing collateral, and coordinating exhibitions prospect/customer briefing events.
- Relationship-building across the business to build connectivity and identify new opportunities to take to market.
- A network of external partners such as technology vendors and distributors to leverage their industry expertise.
- Planning, creation and execution of demand-generating marketing programs, through a multitude of channels and approaches.
- You will be overseeing the strategy, analysis, production and optimisation of paid and organic acquisition including but not limited to SEO, website management (WordPress), partnership, e-mail, CRM marketing, content (blogs, videos, white papers, infographics) and social media marketing.
- As a commercially focused marketer, you will possess the ability to drive Marketing Metrics (ROI, etc.)
- Ideally have experience with Pipedrive, e-marketing software Mailchimp and social sharing software SproutSocial.
- Manage the process of qualification and logging of inbound leads through to sales acceptance in partnership with the demand generation representation.
- Recommend and present new ideas and fresh approaches for creatively marketing and positioning the different solutions.
- Ideally, you will possess a broad B2B marketing experience and have an interest in cyber security.
- You will be managing agencies and third parties.
- Own the UK Marketing budget, strategy and implementation.
- Comfortable working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and building relationships – this is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to make a huge impact and see tangible direct results of their work!
- Have 4-7+ years of experience.
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Have attention to detail.
- Ideally have experience in a high-growth company, start up or scale up – ideally from a tech, or cybersecurity background.
- Have design skill capabilities using Adobe Cloud – InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop.
- Knowledge of website optimisation using Google Analytics and an understanding of how to measure campaign results.
If you are someone with 4-7+ years of growth marketing experience, then please do apply!
APPLY NOW with your CV.
No recruitment agencies, please.