Cyberseer’s Breakfast Club on “Can AI & machine learning protect your endpoints?” is designed for senior cyber security professionals, who are interested in:
- How advanced threat detection using machine learning technologies can help corporations detect unknown unknowns.
- Leveraging Cylance Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and AI algorithms to detect & respond to cyber threats.
- How to visualise emerging threats and get 100% visibility of the network.
- Steps to building a more effective threat prevention program.
Cyberseer is skilled in advanced threat detection and provides managed detection and response services to FTSE 100 companies. Our Analysts, in conjunction with machine learning tool sets, discover and investigate malicious internal and external cyber-attacks.
Cylance is revolutionising cyber security with AI-based solutions that predict and prevent the execution of advanced threats and malware at the endpoint. Cylance is the best next-generation antivirus out there that leverages machine learning and delivers rapid resolution and incident response where traditional anti-virus vendors have failed.
Microsoft calls Cylance “the only next-generation endpoint technology” and SC Magazine have said, “it’s the best endpoint product available with zero negatives.”
With Cylance, you can:
- Gain full endpoint visibility with AI-powered malware prevention.
- Detect modern threats that elude your anti-virus.
- Take immediate action quarantining or isolating compromised endpoints on your network.
ABOUT MALCOLM HARKINS
Malcolm Harkins is the author of “Managing Risk and Information Security: Protect to Enable,” and a contributing author to “Introduction to IT Privacy: A Handbook for Technologists.” He is currently the Chief Security and Trust Officer at Cylance Inc. Previously, Malcolm was Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), then became Vice President and Chief Security and Privacy Officer (CSPO) at Intel Corporation.