One of the most valuable tools in the fight against web attacks is education. Developers trained in web application security defense techniques will have a tremendous impact on your company’s security posture. However, expert training is both time consuming and extremely expensive.
Cyberseer invites you to attend at no charge WhiteHat Security’s 4-hour Secure web Development Training class on Thursday 20 November 2014 at 9.30 am GMT.
This session will cover the following key topics:
- Web crime overview.
- Web architecture attacks.
- Injection attacks (including SQL Injection attacks) and defenses.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks and defenses.
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks and defenses.
- Mobile security.
- Library management.
- A list of important tools, security controls, and much more.
Participants who register for the course will receive a complimentary eBook “Securing the SDLC for Dummies”. Those who complete this course will also receive a certificate of participation.
Please feel free to extend this invitation to interested web developers, managers, web architects and quality assurance engineers in your organisation.