White Paper: The Problem – SIEM is Broken
Can UEBA (User Behaviour Analytics) fix the SIEM?
Security monitoring is a ubiquitous task for enterprises attempting to thwart malicious activities. IT teams are repeatedly challenged by:
The risks of not being able to detect and follow up incidents with detailed information is a real issue when using a traditional SIEM. Using UEBA technology you are able to:
- Collect unlimited security data.
- Detect complex threats using advanced analytics connecting dots in disparate technologies quickly.
- Respond effectively with automated work flows, helping resolve lack of manpower.
Designing UEBA for the entire security operation to manage, investigate and automate threat response from a central single security platform consolidates workflow and improves response time. This approach is now used globally by enterprise security teams to address security needs in a world of big data, identity-based threats and expertise shortages.
Download the white paper to learn how Exabeam’s UEBA Security Intelligence Platform addresses every key weakness of existing SIEM solutions: Time, Cost, Intelligence, and Productivity.
Review this paper to learn:
- The challenges of security intelligence.
- How Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform specifically overcomes:
- Insider Threat
- Compromised Credentials
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Regulatory Compliance
- Cloud Monitoring