Cyberseer Lunch Club – A leading online gaming business shares experience of using Darktrace to detect cyber threats and Darktrace CTO talks about the future of AI.
Attend the cyber security lunch club – ‘Learn About the Future of AI and How to Detect & Take Action Against Cyber Threats using Darktrace’ taking place at an outstanding restaurant in the heart of Covent Garden. Learn how the Enterprise Immune System can help detect and act against cyber threats including APTs and insider threats that you simply cannot detect today.
Register to join the September Lunch Club at Clos Maggiore, where you will hear:
- The Security Architect from a leading online gaming business talk about their Darktrace experience, why it is a powerful weapon in their cyber security strategy.
- “What to expect from the future of AI” – Darktrace Founder and CTO, Dave Palmer will discuss the future of next generation artificial intelligence and how Darktrace can detect & take action against cyber threats using AI algorithms.
Places are limited – please register to avoid disappointment.
All places will be confirmed by the Cyberseer team before arrival.
WHO IS THIS SEMINAR FOR?
This lunch seminar is suited to C-level executives and security experts interested in:
- How advanced threat detection using machine learning technologies can help corporations with unknown unknowns.
- An insight into leveraging Darktrace Enterprise Immune System’s AI algorithms to detect & respond to cyber threats.
- The future of AI for cyber security.
12:00 Registration and Welcome Drinks
12:20 Sit Down & Welcome
12:30 Darktrace CTO
13:05 First course served & Q’s
13:30 Customer insight
13:50 Main course served & Q’s
14:10 Desserts & Networking
Should you have any enquiries please contact Elizabeth Gladen on +44 (0)203 823 9030 or via e-mail to [email protected]
Cyberseer is skilled in advanced threat detection supporting FTSE 100 companies. Our Analysts, in conjunction with machine learning tool sets, discover and investigate malicious human driven attacks as well as unfolding malicious machine threats.
Darktrace is the world’s leading machine learning company for cyber security. Created by mathematicians from the University of Cambridge, the Enterprise Immune System uses AI algorithms to automatically detect and take action against cyber-threats within all types of networks, including physical, cloud and virtualised networks, as well as IoT and industrial control systems. A self-configuring platform, Darktrace requires no prior set-up, identifying advanced threats in real time, including zero-days, insiders and stealthy, silent attackers.